Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Belleville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Belleville treats 50,000 patients annually with 37 hours of physician coverage and 58 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Independent contractor status.
- With two triage rooms, a bay area, 37 beds and a helipad, Belleville is well equipped to provide high-quality emergency care.
- Scribe coverage reduces administrative burden.
- The ED is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Chest Pain Center, and United States News & World Report recently named Memorial Belleville a top hospital, number 5 in the St. Louis, Missouri, metroplex area.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hospital Belleville in Belleville, Illinois.
- Sign-on bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago