Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in IL
Thursday · November 21, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Normal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate has an active IL state license and is board certified or board eligible.
- A facility in Illinois seeks a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to provide coverage.
- The assignment schedule will consist of 9- to 10-hour shifts.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The annual volume is 20,000 - 30,000.
- Schedule: 9- to 10-hour shifts.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 20,000 - 30,000 annual volume.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago