Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in IL
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ideally they will need 4 drs and possibly a permanent part-time.
- Louis which is 45 minutes away.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Staffing Model: 1 APP works 8am to 8pm.
- It is considered a rural hospital even if they are a remote suburb of st.
- Med surg floor typically has 8 to 10 patients admitted.
- Length Of Assignment: Locum TO Perm.
- Location: Jerseyville, Illinois.
- The hospital also owns the ambulance service.
- Patient Volume: 30 PTS/DAY.
- Hospital has a helicopter on site and is 18 minutes (flt) to St. Louis where they transfer.
- Staffing Model: They already have 2 doctors that are committed.
- Employer will be the hospital W-2 (they are pulling away from the group effective November) - this is the ultimate with job security - working directly for the source and not for a middle person.
- ER volume 30 pts/day - often less.
- Pay plus benefits (are offered a la carte) meaning they have flexibility with pay vs.
- Specialty Needed: ER Physician.
- Group and the other is from the community.
- Which benefits you choose - together remuneration would be about 150 to 180 per hour.
- EMS Back-up Svc.
- One is with the current contract mgmt.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.