Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · December 3, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Harvey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 48,000 Annual Volume.
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits package.
- The community has typically been "on the go" with a variety of ethnic backgrounds mixing in the community and has more than 15 parks that offer basketball courts, baseball diamonds, picnic areas and recreational facility.
- Epic EMR.
- The natural evolution included the foresight of a mutually beneficial partnership with UChicago.
- Ingalls has earned a national reputation and commendations for cancer, stroke, neurosciences and orthopedics.
- Scribe Coverage.
- BC/BE in EM (American Board of Emergency Medicine or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine).
- This step has accelerated both the pace and scope of progress.
- Over the years, Ingalls has grown to become a 478-bed, nationally recognized health system that spans over 22 acres, offering a full array of health care services.
- Envision is searching for a full-time Associate Medical Director to join the UChicago Ingalls Memorial Hospital ED team.
- In addition to being located 19 miles south of the Chicago Loop, Harvey sits at the junctions of major interstates as well as four national and multinational railroad lines.
- 36 hours of daily APP coverage.
- The slogan "A New City Rising" just begins to describe the progressive nature of Harvey, Illinois.
- 41 hours of daily physician coverage.
- UChicago at Ingalls Memorial began as a small, 50-bed community hospital in 1923.
- Joining the forefront of medicine, efforts have been made to optimize resources and relationships.
- Chicago Awaits You!
- This is a quaint community of about 30,000 people and is the heart of Chicago's Southland region.
- Patients' personal physicians now have an array of skilled colleagues with advanced training and expertise to support care delivery from hospital visits through recovery, with ready access to world-class specialties and techniques.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 30.