Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · June 7, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Harvey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 36 hours of daily APP coverage.
- Ingalls has earned a national reputation and commendations for cancer, stroke, neurosciences and orthopedics.
- 48,000 Annual Volume.
- Joining the forefront of medicine, efforts have been made to optimize resources and relationships.
- Scribe Coverage.
- Envision is searching for a full-time Associate Medical Director to join the UChicago Ingalls Memorial Hospital ED team.
- This is a quaint community of about 30,000 people and is the heart of Chicago's Southland region.
- The community has typically been "on the go" with a variety of ethnic backgrounds mixing in the community and has more than 15 parks that offer basketball courts, baseball diamonds, picnic areas and recreational facility.
- This step has accelerated both the pace and scope of progress.
- Patients' personal physicians now have an array of skilled colleagues with advanced training and expertise to support care delivery from hospital visits through recovery, with ready access to world-class specialties and techniques.
- The slogan "A New City Rising" just begins to describe the progressive nature of Harvey, Illinois.
- The natural evolution included the foresight of a mutually beneficial partnership with UChicago.
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits package.
- Over the years, Ingalls has grown to become a 478-bed, nationally recognized health system that spans over 22 acres, offering a full array of health care services.
- BC/BE in EM (American Board of Emergency Medicine or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine).
- Chicago Awaits You!
- UChicago at Ingalls Memorial began as a small, 50-bed community hospital in 1923.
- 41 hours of daily physician coverage.
- In addition to being located 19 miles south of the Chicago Loop, Harvey sits at the junctions of major interstates as well as four national and multinational railroad lines.
- Epic EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services