Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Macomb) is for an urgent care clinic.
- It has become a regional center for health care and senior living facilities.
- McDonough District Hospital has been a source of healing, caring, and hope since it first opened its doors to the people of western Illinois in 1958.
- 12 hr shifts: 8-8.
- Macomb offers area residents numerous cultural, academic, and recreational venues.
- Acls & Pals.
- Well-known as the home of Western Illinois University, the town is also noted for its 1872 courthouse, nineteenth-century square, and various other historic sites.
- While their services have advanced, their commitment to providing healthcare in an atmosphere of compassion and caring has remained constant.
- Looking for Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN EM Physicians for McDonough District Hospital in Macomb, IL.
- Macomb has a variety of parks, green spaces, and outdoor amenities.
- Their doctors, nurses, and staff provide their patients and their families continuity of care, close to home - making McDonough District Hospital their communities' first choice in healthcare.
- Today, MDH is a 48-bed healthcare facility providing an impressive spectrum of advanced medical treatments and personalized health services.
- McDonough District Hospital is centered in Macomb, Illinois, home to Ncaa Division I Western Illinois University and Spoon River College.
- Must participate in and lead Edap & Acute Stroke Ready Hospital Initiative.
- It is located in the center of western Illinois, roughly 35 miles east of the Mississippi River and 35 miles west of the Illinois River.
- Among the other recreational facilities are the Harry Mussato Golf Course (eighteen holes), operated by Western Illinois University.
- ED Beds: 10.
- Collaborative physician for APP.
- Through the years, they have continually expanded their high-quality services for people at all stages of their lives.
- Night time Coverage.
- It is 77 miles south of the Quad Cities.
- 14,600+ Yearly Volume (40 pts/day).
- A special census in 2014 showed the town's population to be 21,516.
- With only a three-hour drive to St. Louis and twice daily Amtrak service to Chicago, Macomb residents have ready access to even larger metropolitan areas.
- Distance: 3 hours from Chicago, 3 hours from St. Louis, 1 hours from Davenport & Peoria.
- Chandler Park is a beautiful downtown wooded green space with a playground, gazebo, and monuments that hosts events ranging from the local Farmers Market to art festivals and more.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- Macomb is the county seat of McDonough County, Illinois, in the United States.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services