Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · February 9, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kankakee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 36 hours of physician coverage daily, with 12-hour shifts.
- The hospital is recognized for specialty areas of care in trauma, oncology, obstetrics, geriatrics, rehabilitation, occupational health, treatment of alcohol and chemical dependency, and psychiatric services.
- 24 beds.
- Designated Level II trauma center.
- There are plenty of outdoor activities in Kankakee, including fishing, boating or canoeing the Kankakee River and area lakes, hiking, biking, cross country skiing and camping.
- 46,000 annual volume.
- 22 hours of nurse practitioner or physician assistant coverage daily.
- Chest pain patients are receiving care quicker than anywhere else in the region.
- Kankakee County is located 50 miles south of Chicago.
- Golfers can enjoy ten courses within a half hour of Kankakee.
- The express care program gets most patients treated and discharged in about an hour.
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians and trauma nurse specialists are experienced in the latest care for minor to life-threatening emergencies.
- New Emergency Medicine Opportunity - Envision Physician Services is seeking a full-time BC/BE EM Physician to join their professional team at Riverside Medical Center in Kankakee, Illinois.
- Riverside Medical Center is a 336-bed, multi-service, not for profit medical facility that offers a full scope of inpatient and outpatient care.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 2.