Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · October 18, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macomb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- APP Coverage.
- And job levels, from entry level to senior management.
- We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Chandler Park is a beautiful downtown wooded green space with a playground, gazebo, and monuments that hosts events ranging from the local Farmers Market to art festivals and more.
- Clinician mental health and well-being support.
- We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients.
- Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- It is located in the center of western Illinois, roughly 35 miles east of the Mississippi River and 35 miles west of the Illinois River.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Must participate in and lead Edap & Acute Stroke Ready Hospital Initiative.
- Their doctors, nurses, and staff provide their patients and their families continuity of care, close to home - making McDonough District Hospital their communities' first choice in healthcare.
- Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most.
- Practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems.
- We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2 million anesthesia cases each year.
- Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care.
- Today, MDH is a 48-bed healthcare facility providing an impressive spectrum of advanced medical treatments and personalized health services.
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Macomb offers area residents numerous cultural, academic, and recreational venues.
- We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians.
- It is 77 miles south of the Quad Cities.
- A special census in 2014 showed the town's population to be 21,516.
- We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- With only a three-hour drive to St. Louis and twice daily Amtrak service to Chicago, Macomb residents have ready access to even larger metropolitan areas.
- Macomb is the county seat of McDonough County, Illinois, in the United States.
- McDonough District Hospital in Macomb, IL.
- Through the years, they have continually expanded their high quality services for people at all stages of their lives.
- ED Beds: 10.
- EMS Director.
- Macomb has a variety of parks, green spaces, and outdoor amenities.
- 14,664 Yearly Volume (40 pts/day)+.
- Collaborative physician for APP.
- Well-known as the home of Western Illinois University, the town is also noted for its 1872 courthouse, nineteenth-century square, and various other historic sites.
- Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- McDonough District Hospital has been a source of healing, caring, and hope since they first opened their doors to the people of western Illinois in 1958.
- While their services have advanced, their commitment to providing healthcare in an atmosphere of compassion and caring has remained constant.
- Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
- Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Medical Director Needed!
- McDonough District Hospital is centered in Macomb, Illinois, home to Ncaa Division I Western Illinois University and Spoon River College.
- It has become a regional center for health care and senior living facilities.
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Acls & Pals.
- As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Among the other recreational facilities are the Harry Mussato Golf Course (eighteen holes), operated by Western Illinois University.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services