Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · December 1, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macomb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Macomb is the county seat of McDonough County, Illinois, in the United States.
- And job levels, from entry level to senior management.
- Well-known as the home of Western Illinois University, the town is also noted for its 1872 courthouse, nineteenth-century square, and various other historic sites.
- We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients.
- Medical Director Needed!
- Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most.
- ED Beds: 10.
- McDonough District Hospital is centered in Macomb, Illinois, home to Ncaa Division I Western Illinois University and Spoon River College.
- Macomb has a variety of parks, green spaces, and outdoor amenities.
- Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams.
- McDonough District Hospital in Macomb, IL.
- With only a three-hour drive to St. Louis and twice daily Amtrak service to Chicago, Macomb residents have ready access to even larger metropolitan areas.
- It has become a regional center for health care and senior living facilities.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Collaborative physician for APP.
- Among the other recreational facilities are the Harry Mussato Golf Course (eighteen holes), operated by Western Illinois University.
- While their services have advanced, their commitment to providing healthcare in an atmosphere of compassion and caring has remained constant.
- It is 77 miles south of the Quad Cities.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
- McDonough District Hospital has been a source of healing, caring, and hope since they first opened their doors to the people of western Illinois in 1958.
- Macomb offers area residents numerous cultural, academic, and recreational venues.
- Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia.
- Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2 million anesthesia cases each year.
- Clinician mental health and well-being support.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- 14,664 Yearly Volume (40 pts/day)+.
- Chandler Park is a beautiful downtown wooded green space with a playground, gazebo, and monuments that hosts events ranging from the local Farmers Market to art festivals and more.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options.
- As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Through the years, they have continually expanded their high quality services for people at all stages of their lives.
- A special census in 2014 showed the town's population to be 21,516.
- Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
- We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- EMS Director.
- Acls & Pals.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Their doctors, nurses, and staff provide their patients and their families continuity of care, close to home - making McDonough District Hospital their communities' first choice in healthcare.
- APP Coverage.
- Practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems.
- Must participate in and lead Edap & Acute Stroke Ready Hospital Initiative.
- Today, MDH is a 48-bed healthcare facility providing an impressive spectrum of advanced medical treatments and personalized health services.
- We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more.
- It is located in the center of western Illinois, roughly 35 miles east of the Mississippi River and 35 miles west of the Illinois River.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services