Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · May 29, 2022
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macomb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It has become a regional center for health care and senior living facilities.
- It is located in the center of western Illinois, roughly 35 miles east of the Mississippi River and 35 miles west of the Illinois River.
- Practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems.
- Clinician mental health and well-being support.
- With only a three-hour drive to St. Louis and twice daily Amtrak service to Chicago, Macomb residents have ready access to even larger metropolitan areas.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more.
- Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas.
- Chandler Park is a beautiful downtown wooded green space with a playground, gazebo, and monuments that hosts events ranging from the local Farmers Market to art festivals and more.
- Well-known as the home of Western Illinois University, the town is also noted for its 1872 courthouse, nineteenth-century square, and various other historic sites.
- APP Coverage.
- Must participate in and lead Edap & Acute Stroke Ready Hospital Initiative.
- Today, MDH is a 48-bed healthcare facility providing an impressive spectrum of advanced medical treatments and personalized health services.
- Macomb has a variety of parks, green spaces, and outdoor amenities.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
- We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- EMS Director.
- We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients.
- Through the years, they have continually expanded their high quality services for people at all stages of their lives.
- Collaborative physician for APP.
- McDonough District Hospital has been a source of healing, caring, and hope since they first opened their doors to the people of western Illinois in 1958.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Macomb is the county seat of McDonough County, Illinois, in the United States.
- And job levels, from entry level to senior management.
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options.
- While their services have advanced, their commitment to providing healthcare in an atmosphere of compassion and caring has remained constant.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
- ED Beds: 10.
- Acls & Pals.
- Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Medical Director Needed!
- McDonough District Hospital is centered in Macomb, Illinois, home to Ncaa Division I Western Illinois University and Spoon River College.
- 14,664 Yearly Volume (40 pts/day)+.
- Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- McDonough District Hospital in Macomb, IL.
- We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians.
- We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2 million anesthesia cases each year.
- Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Among the other recreational facilities are the Harry Mussato Golf Course (eighteen holes), operated by Western Illinois University.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Macomb offers area residents numerous cultural, academic, and recreational venues.
- Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams.
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America.
- Their doctors, nurses, and staff provide their patients and their families continuity of care, close to home - making McDonough District Hospital their communities' first choice in healthcare.
- It is 77 miles south of the Quad Cities.
- A special census in 2014 showed the town's population to be 21,516.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 27.