Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · May 29, 2022
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent salary with benefits including paid time off.
- We are scheduling interviews for one of the fastest growing urgent care chains in the Midwest, with 17 locations between the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana area.
- Many Chicago locations to choose from including city clinics and suburban clinics allowing for an easy commute from anywhere in greater Chicagoland!
- Fast-paced environment - must be comfortable seeing pediatric patients, performing procedures (suturing, splinting, pelvic exams, I of abscesses, foreign body removal, etc.
- Ideal candidate is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine.
- And with EKG and X-Ray interpretations.
- Chicago Urgent Care Centers Hiring Now.
- Providers offer acute care and primary care services.
- Shifts are 12-hours from 8am-8pm, including some weekends.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 23.