Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · December 1, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fast-paced environment - must be comfortable seeing pediatric patients, performing procedures (suturing, splinting, pelvic exams, I of abscesses, foreign body removal, etc.
- Chicago Urgent Care Centers Hiring Now.
- Many Chicago locations to choose from including city clinics and suburban clinics allowing for an easy commute from anywhere in greater Chicagoland!
- We are scheduling interviews for one of the fastest growing urgent care chains in the Midwest, with 17 locations between the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana area.
- Providers offer acute care and primary care services.
- Ideal candidate is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine.
- Excellent salary with benefits including paid time off.
- Shifts are 12-hours from 8am-8pm, including some weekends.
- And with EKG and X-Ray interpretations.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.