Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · March 1, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And with EKG and X-Ray interpretations.
- Many Chicago locations to choose from including city clinics and suburban clinics allowing for an easy commute from anywhere in greater Chicagoland!
- Excellent salary with benefits including paid time off.
- Shifts are 12-hours from 8am-8pm, including some weekends.
- Providers offer acute care and primary care services.
- Chicago Urgent Care Centers Hiring Now.
- Fast-paced environment - must be comfortable seeing pediatric patients, performing procedures (suturing, splinting, pelvic exams, I of abscesses, foreign body removal, etc.
- Ideal candidate is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine.
- We are scheduling interviews for one of the fastest growing urgent care chains in the Midwest, with 17 locations between the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana area.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.