Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And with EKG and X-Ray interpretations.
- Fast-paced environment - must be comfortable seeing pediatric patients, performing procedures (suturing, splinting, pelvic exams, I of abscesses, foreign body removal, etc.
- Many Chicago locations to choose from including city clinics and suburban clinics allowing for an easy commute from anywhere in greater Chicagoland!
- Shifts are 12-hours from 8am-8pm, including some weekends.
- Ideal candidate is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine.
- Chicago Urgent Care Centers Hiring Now.
- Providers offer acute care and primary care services.
- Excellent salary with benefits including paid time off.
- We are scheduling interviews for one of the fastest growing urgent care chains in the Midwest, with 17 locations between the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana area.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.