Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rockford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 48 hours of daily physician coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at SwedishAmerican Hospital in Rockford, IL.
- Rockford truly has something for everyone!
- 65,000 annual volume.
- 70 hours of daily APP coverage.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- There are various events held throughout the year including the Illinois Snow Sculpting Competition, the Fourth of July Festival, Music in the Park and Holiday Festival of Lights.
- 9 and 10-hour shifts.
- Swedish American Hospital, a division of UW Health- the integrated health system of the University of Wisconsin- Madison, serves as the primary teaching hospital for the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
- 313 In-patient beds.
- Watch a Rockford Starfires baseball game at historic Beyer Stadium, see a show at the theatre or an outdoor concert, visit one of the many museums and shops around town, or enjoy a day outdoors biking, hiking, swimming, boating or camping at any of the parks and forest reserves.
- EMS Resource Hospital.
- Rockford is located in northern Illinois and is a 90 minute drive to downtown Chicago.
- Often referred to as the "City of Gardens", Rockford boasts 7,000 acres of parkland, tree-lined streets, a green downtown area, a riverside trail and several public gardens.
- State of Illinois recognition as an ED Approved for Pediatrics (Edap).
- Stroke and Chest Pain Center.
- The facility has forty individual treatment rooms, digital X-Ray capabilities linked across the entire Health System, as well as 24 hour on-site MRI availability.
- Emergency Department.
- They have provided high quality healthcare services to the community of Rockford for over 95 years.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services