Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · March 29, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Belvidere) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 15,000 Annual Volume.
- SwedishAmerican Medical Center/Belvidere is a department of, and is operated by, SwedishAmerican Hospital.
- Situated along the Kishwaukee River, Belvidere is a industrial community of around 25,000 and is surrounded by prosperous farms.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at SwedishAmerican Medical Center in Belvidere, IL.
- Emergency Department.
- Ultrasound, CT, and X-ray available 24/7.
- Scribe coverage 12p-12a.
- There is also excellent ancillary support with 3 nurses, 2 techs, a respiratory therapist and a nursing supervisor.
- Single physician coverage (12-hour shifts).
- Belvidere is located in north central Illinois and is 75 miles from downtown Chicago.
- SwedishAmerican Medical Center is a free-standing ED and there are no inpatient beds- all patients are either transferred or discharged.
- Belvidere holds an annual Heritage Day weekend which includes activities such as a carnival, a parade, mural painting, car shows, a BBQ competition and lots of live music!
- Board-certified emergency physicians and specialty-trained nurses are onsite 24 hours a day, offering peace of mind and expert care.
- Belvidere is also home to the Boone County Historical Museum and the Pettit Memorial Chapel, which were designed by renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
- There are approximately 110 acres in the Belvidere Park District which includes baseball diamonds, tennis courts, basketball courts, playgrounds, and an outdoor swimming pool.
- A wide variety of concerts, theatrical events, and more are held at the Community Building Complex and the Baltic Mill.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services