Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Chicagoland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ortho, Neuro, Peds, Urology.
- Accessible to many points in the state via Interstates 88 or 39, DeKalb is also close to the cities of Rockford (40 miles to the northwest) and Aurora (30 miles to the east).
- ER Ancillary support: 24/7 Lab, X-ray, pharmacy, social and psych services.
- EMR - Epic.
- No admitting orders.
- Patient Volume: 33,000.
- Abem or BE if EM residency trained within 5 years.
- 2 Psych beds.
- 21-bed ER.
- 34,000 ER volume - Lev III ER.
- ER Physician shifts: 6am-4pm, 10am-10pm, 3pm-1am, and 8pm-6am.
- Location: Illinois.
- 98-bed hospital located within 1-hour West of Chicago.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Medical specialties represented: 150+ physician staff members include: Cardio, ENT, General Surgery, Hospitalists, Intensivists, Neuro, OB/GYN, Opth.
- Nearest trauma Center: Chicago, less than one hour away.
- ER physician.
- Located about 65 miles west of Chicago is the Illinois city of DeKalb.
- No Rounding.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- ER locum tenens needs ongoing.
- APP coverage 10-12 hours per day.
- Do respond to floor codes.
- Client procured liability insurance.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 4.