Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Chicagoland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- ER Ancillary support: 24/7 Lab, X-ray, pharmacy, social and psych services.
- EMR - Epic.
- No Rounding.
- Abem or BE if EM residency trained within 5 years.
- Do respond to floor codes.
- ER locum tenens needs ongoing.
- 98-bed hospital located within 1-hour West of Chicago.
- Patient Volume: 33,000.
- No admitting orders.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 34,000 ER volume - Lev III ER.
- ER Physician shifts: 6am-4pm, 10am-10pm, 3pm-1am, and 8pm-6am.
- Ortho, Neuro, Peds, Urology.
- 2 Psych beds.
- Client procured liability insurance.
- APP coverage 10-12 hours per day.
- Accessible to many points in the state via Interstates 88 or 39, DeKalb is also close to the cities of Rockford (40 miles to the northwest) and Aurora (30 miles to the east).
- Location: Illinois.
- Medical specialties represented: 150+ physician staff members include: Cardio, ENT, General Surgery, Hospitalists, Intensivists, Neuro, OB/GYN, Opth.
- ER physician.
- 21-bed ER.
- Nearest trauma Center: Chicago, less than one hour away.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Located about 65 miles west of Chicago is the Illinois city of DeKalb.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 4.