Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Normal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The annual volume is 20,000 - 30,000.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A facility in Illinois seeks a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to provide coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 20,000 - 30,000 annual volume.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
- Schedule: 9- to 10-hour shifts.
- The assignment schedule will consist of 9- to 10-hour shifts.
- The ideal candidate has an active IL state license and is board certified or board eligible.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.