Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Chicagoland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ER Physician shifts: 6am-4pm, 10am-10pm, 3pm-1am, and 8pm-6am.
- Accessible to many points in the state via Interstates 88 or 39, DeKalb is also close to the cities of Rockford (40 miles to the northwest) and Aurora (30 miles to the east).
- No admitting orders.
- EMR - Epic.
- Abem or BE if EM residency trained within 5 years.
- 34,000 ER volume - Lev III ER.
- ER physician.
- Located about 65 miles west of Chicago is the Illinois city of DeKalb.
- Ortho, Neuro, Peds, Urology.
- Medical specialties represented: 150+ physician staff members include: Cardio, ENT, General Surgery, Hospitalists, Intensivists, Neuro, OB/GYN, Opth.
- ER Ancillary support: 24/7 Lab, X-ray, pharmacy, social and psych services.
- Nearest trauma Center: Chicago, less than one hour away.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Do respond to floor codes.
- Patient Volume: 33,000.
- Client procured liability insurance.
- 21-bed ER.
- APP coverage 10-12 hours per day.
- No Rounding.
- Location: Illinois.
- ER locum tenens needs ongoing.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- 98-bed hospital located within 1-hour West of Chicago.
- 2 Psych beds.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 13.