Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Chicagoland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ortho, Neuro, Peds, Urology.
- Nearest trauma Center: Chicago, less than one hour away.
- Do respond to floor codes.
- 21-bed ER.
- EMR - Epic.
- APP coverage 10-12 hours per day.
- ER physician.
- ER locum tenens needs ongoing.
- ER Ancillary support: 24/7 Lab, X-ray, pharmacy, social and psych services.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Located about 65 miles west of Chicago is the Illinois city of DeKalb.
- ER Physician shifts: 6am-4pm, 10am-10pm, 3pm-1am, and 8pm-6am.
- 98-bed hospital located within 1-hour West of Chicago.
- 34,000 ER volume - Lev III ER.
- No admitting orders.
- Client procured liability insurance.
- Accessible to many points in the state via Interstates 88 or 39, DeKalb is also close to the cities of Rockford (40 miles to the northwest) and Aurora (30 miles to the east).
- 2 Psych beds.
- Location: Illinois.
- No Rounding.
- Medical specialties represented: 150+ physician staff members include: Cardio, ENT, General Surgery, Hospitalists, Intensivists, Neuro, OB/GYN, Opth.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Patient Volume: 33,000.
- Abem or BE if EM residency trained within 5 years.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 13.