Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Chicagoland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Illinois.
- Ortho, Neuro, Peds, Urology.
- EMR - Epic.
- ER locum tenens needs ongoing.
- Do respond to floor codes.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- ER Ancillary support: 24/7 Lab, X-ray, pharmacy, social and psych services.
- ER Physician shifts: 6am-4pm, 10am-10pm, 3pm-1am, and 8pm-6am.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Nearest trauma Center: Chicago, less than one hour away.
- 2 Psych beds.
- 34,000 ER volume - Lev III ER.
- Accessible to many points in the state via Interstates 88 or 39, DeKalb is also close to the cities of Rockford (40 miles to the northwest) and Aurora (30 miles to the east).
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Abem or BE if EM residency trained within 5 years.
- 98-bed hospital located within 1-hour West of Chicago.
- No Rounding.
- ER physician.
- No admitting orders.
- 21-bed ER.
- Medical specialties represented: 150+ physician staff members include: Cardio, ENT, General Surgery, Hospitalists, Intensivists, Neuro, OB/GYN, Opth.
- Client procured liability insurance.
- Located about 65 miles west of Chicago is the Illinois city of DeKalb.
- APP coverage 10-12 hours per day.
- Patient Volume: 33,000.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 13.