Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sterling) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apartment available for commuters.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including retirement options.
- Flexible scheduling offered as most nights are covered by night docs so only a few nights a month would be required.
- Increased hourly rate.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Physicians are backed by a very supportive administrative staff, and clinicians are highly respected amongst medical staff.
- Annual bonus, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
- Our state-of-the-art Emergency Department treats 30,000 patients annually, and admits approximately 18%. With 36 hours of Physician coverage, and 20 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage, clinicians see well under 2 patients per hour.
- Services such as state-of-the-art Cath Lab, 18 CCU, ICU, Biotelemetry beds, and Diagnostic imaging are available 24-7.
- CGH Medical Center is a progressive Acute-Care facility, that has consistently received high ratings for delivering quality care, safety, and high patient satisfaction.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join a dedicated Emergency Department group at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, Illinois.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.