Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Elk Grove Village) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- Exceptional compensation package.
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center is a 387-bed acute care hospital located in the affluent northwest suburbs of Chicago.
- The Emergency Department treats 50,000 patients annually and is a level II trauma center.
- We ask that you be board certified, prepared or eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Surgeons and anesthesiologists are on. Heart catheterization lab, imaging services, such as x-ray and MRI, and electronic documentation are some of the cutting edge technologies available.
- Hands-on and supportive Medical Director.
- Close access to the amenities of metropolitan living.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity to join a top-rated health system ranked among the nation's best-performing systems.
- Professional liability coverage with an A-plus rated carrier.
- There are flexible scheduling options as well as advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.