Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Elk Grove Village) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Close access to the amenities of metropolitan living.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- The Emergency Department treats 50,000 patients annually and is a level II trauma center.
- Surgeons and anesthesiologists are on. Heart catheterization lab, imaging services, such as x-ray and MRI, and electronic documentation are some of the cutting edge technologies available.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Professional liability coverage with an A-plus rated carrier.
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center is a 387-bed acute care hospital located in the affluent northwest suburbs of Chicago.
- Exceptional compensation package.
- Hands-on and supportive Medical Director.
- We ask that you be board certified, prepared or eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- There are flexible scheduling options as well as advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity to join a top-rated health system ranked among the nation's best-performing systems.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.