Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macomb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- While their services have advanced, their commitment to providing healthcare in an atmosphere of compassion and caring has remained constant.
- Quality of Life.
- Must participate in Edap & Acute Stroke Ready Hospital Initiatives.
- Quality care.
- FT/PT/PRN ED Physicians Needed!
- Company Information Quality people.
- Well-known as the home of Western Illinois University, the town is also noted for its 1872 courthouse, nineteenth-century square, and various other historic sites.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- ED Beds: 10.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Their doctors, nurses, and staff provide their patients and their families continuity of care, close to home - making McDonough District Hospital their communities' first choice in healthcare.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- McDonough District Hospital has been a source of healing, caring, and hope since they first opened their doors to the people of western Illinois in 1958.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Through the years, they have continually expanded their high quality services for people at all stages of their lives.
- Macomb offers area residents numerous cultural, academic, and recreational venues.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Macomb is the county seat of McDonough County, Illinois, in the United States.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- It is located in the center of western Illinois, roughly 35 miles east of the Mississippi River and 35 miles west of the Illinois River.
- A special census in 2014 showed the town's population to be 21,516.
- Chandler Park is a beautiful downtown wooded green space with a playground, gazebo, and monuments that hosts events ranging from the local Farmers Market to art festivals and more.
- NEW Location IN West Illinois!
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 14,664 Yearly Volume (40 pts/day).
- It has become a regional center for health care and senior living facilities.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- McDonough District Hospital in Macomb, IL.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- It is 77 miles south of the Quad Cities.
- Hospital serves as med control for area EMS.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- McDonough District Hospital is centered in Macomb, Illinois, home to Ncaa Division I Western Illinois University and Spoon River College.
- Among the other recreational facilities are the Harry Mussato Golf Course (eighteen holes), operated by Western Illinois University.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Macomb has a variety of parks, green spaces, and outdoor amenities.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Today, MDH is a 48-bed healthcare facility providing an impressive spectrum of advanced medical treatments and personalized health services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- 12 Hours APP coverage.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in EM/FM/IM.
- With only a three-hour drive to St. Louis and twice daily Amtrak service to Chicago, Macomb residents have ready access to even larger metropolitan areas.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services