Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · October 18, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macomb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- It has become a regional center for health care and senior living facilities.
- Well-known as the home of Western Illinois University, the town is also noted for its 1872 courthouse, nineteenth-century square, and various other historic sites.
- 12 Hours APP coverage.
- Quality of Life.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Macomb offers area residents numerous cultural, academic, and recreational venues.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- NEW Location IN West Illinois!
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Among the other recreational facilities are the Harry Mussato Golf Course (eighteen holes), operated by Western Illinois University.
- Company Information Quality people.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- McDonough District Hospital has been a source of healing, caring, and hope since they first opened their doors to the people of western Illinois in 1958.
- It is located in the center of western Illinois, roughly 35 miles east of the Mississippi River and 35 miles west of the Illinois River.
- Today, MDH is a 48-bed healthcare facility providing an impressive spectrum of advanced medical treatments and personalized health services.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- With only a three-hour drive to St. Louis and twice daily Amtrak service to Chicago, Macomb residents have ready access to even larger metropolitan areas.
- 14,664 Yearly Volume (40 pts/day).
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Chandler Park is a beautiful downtown wooded green space with a playground, gazebo, and monuments that hosts events ranging from the local Farmers Market to art festivals and more.
- While their services have advanced, their commitment to providing healthcare in an atmosphere of compassion and caring has remained constant.
- Quality care.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- McDonough District Hospital in Macomb, IL.
- A special census in 2014 showed the town's population to be 21,516.
- Macomb is the county seat of McDonough County, Illinois, in the United States.
- FT/PT/PRN ED Physicians Needed!
- Through the years, they have continually expanded their high quality services for people at all stages of their lives.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- It is 77 miles south of the Quad Cities.
- McDonough District Hospital is centered in Macomb, Illinois, home to Ncaa Division I Western Illinois University and Spoon River College.
- Their doctors, nurses, and staff provide their patients and their families continuity of care, close to home - making McDonough District Hospital their communities' first choice in healthcare.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Hospital serves as med control for area EMS.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Must participate in Edap & Acute Stroke Ready Hospital Initiatives.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in EM/FM/IM.
- ED Beds: 10.
- Macomb has a variety of parks, green spaces, and outdoor amenities.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services