Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Belleville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Belleville treats 50,000 patients annually with 37 hours of physician coverage and 58 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- The ED was named an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Chest Pain Center and United States News & World Report recently named Memorial Belleville a top hospital, number 5 in the St. Louis metroplex area.
- Competitive compensation.
- 1099 Independent Contractor status.
- Scribe coverage available.
- With two triage rooms, a bay area, 37 beds and a helipad, Belleville is well equipped to provide high-quality emergency care.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hospital Belleville in Belleville, Illinois.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.