Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- News & World Report - 2012 to present.
- With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
- Peds Hospitals & Picu are available 24/7.
- Department also includes 15 Advanced Practice providers and 2 Pediatricians who work from 3:00 PM-11:00 PM.
- Carle Physician Group in Urbana, Illinois, is seeking additional BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our quality-oriented department.
- 24 hour in-house coverage provided by Anesthesia, Intensivists, Trauma, OB-GYN, ED and 45 Hospitalists.
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Your choice of working at Level I Trauma Center, a nearby critical access hospital with 10,000 visits, or a combination of the two.
- Magnet designation since 2009.
- Opportunity to do ultrasound as well as teaching/research through the University of Illinois College of Medicine, if desired.
- Top 5% nationally for Neurosciences.
- Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Consistently voted Best Hospital by United States.
- For more Emergency Medicine opportunities.
- Stable 35-member department, all of whom are Abem/Aobem certified seeing 90,000 patients per year.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.