Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois.
- Top 5% nationally for Neurosciences.
- Peds Hospitals & Picu are available 24/7.
- Stable 35-member department, all of whom are Abem/Aobem certified seeing 90,000 patients per year.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Carle Physician Group in Urbana, Illinois, is seeking additional BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our quality-oriented department.
- Department also includes 15 Advanced Practice providers and 2 Pediatricians who work from 3:00 PM-11:00 PM.
- Magnet designation since 2009.
- Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
- Opportunity to do ultrasound as well as teaching/research through the University of Illinois College of Medicine, if desired.
- News & World Report - 2012 to present.
- For more Emergency Medicine opportunities.
- Your choice of working at Level I Trauma Center, a nearby critical access hospital with 10,000 visits, or a combination of the two.
- 24 hour in-house coverage provided by Anesthesia, Intensivists, Trauma, OB-GYN, ED and 45 Hospitalists.
- Consistently voted Best Hospital by United States.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.