Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- APP coverage 10-12 hours per day.
- Do respond to floor codes.
- No admitting orders.
- No Rounding.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Client procured liability insurance.
- Nearest trauma Center: Chicago, less than one hour away.
- ER locum tenens needs ongoing.
- Location: Illinois.
- Medical specialties represented: 150+ physician staff members include: Cardio, ENT, General Surgery, Hospitalists, Intensivists, Neuro, OB/GYN, Opth.
- 98-bed hospital located within 1-hour West of Chicago.
- EMR - Epic.
- Ortho, Neuro, Peds, Urology.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Patient Volume: 33,000.
- ER physician.
- Located about 65 miles west of Chicago is the Illinois city of DeKalb.
- Abem or BE if EM residency trained within 5 years.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- 34,000 ER volume - Lev III ER.
- Accessible to many points in the state via Interstates 88 or 39, DeKalb is also close to the cities of Rockford (40 miles to the northwest) and Aurora (30 miles to the east).
- 2 Psych beds.
- ER Physician shifts: 6am-4pm, 10am-10pm, 3pm-1am, and 8pm-6am.
- ER Ancillary support: 24/7 Lab, X-ray, pharmacy, social and psych services.
- 21-bed ER.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 18.