Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Illinois.
- Located about 65 miles west of Chicago is the Illinois city of DeKalb.
- APP coverage 10-12 hours per day.
- EMR - Epic.
- 21-bed ER.
- ER Ancillary support: 24/7 Lab, X-ray, pharmacy, social and psych services.
- Medical specialties represented: 150+ physician staff members include: Cardio, ENT, General Surgery, Hospitalists, Intensivists, Neuro, OB/GYN, Opth.
- Ortho, Neuro, Peds, Urology.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- 34,000 ER volume - Lev III ER.
- Do respond to floor codes.
- Nearest trauma Center: Chicago, less than one hour away.
- No Rounding.
- 98-bed hospital located within 1-hour West of Chicago.
- Client procured liability insurance.
- ER physician.
- Patient Volume: 33,000.
- No admitting orders.
- Abem or BE if EM residency trained within 5 years.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- ER locum tenens needs ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 2 Psych beds.
- Accessible to many points in the state via Interstates 88 or 39, DeKalb is also close to the cities of Rockford (40 miles to the northwest) and Aurora (30 miles to the east).
- ER Physician shifts: 6am-4pm, 10am-10pm, 3pm-1am, and 8pm-6am.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 18.