Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 34,000 ER volume - Lev III ER.
- ER Physician shifts: 6am-4pm, 10am-10pm, 3pm-1am, and 8pm-6am.
- ER locum tenens needs ongoing.
- APP coverage 10-12 hours per day.
- ER physician.
- Abem or BE if EM residency trained within 5 years.
- Medical specialties represented: 150+ physician staff members include: Cardio, ENT, General Surgery, Hospitalists, Intensivists, Neuro, OB/GYN, Opth.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- No Rounding.
- ER Ancillary support: 24/7 Lab, X-ray, pharmacy, social and psych services.
- 21-bed ER.
- Located about 65 miles west of Chicago is the Illinois city of DeKalb.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Client procured liability insurance.
- 2 Psych beds.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Accessible to many points in the state via Interstates 88 or 39, DeKalb is also close to the cities of Rockford (40 miles to the northwest) and Aurora (30 miles to the east).
- Location: Illinois.
- Patient Volume: 33,000.
- Do respond to floor codes.
- Nearest trauma Center: Chicago, less than one hour away.
- 98-bed hospital located within 1-hour West of Chicago.
- Ortho, Neuro, Peds, Urology.
- No admitting orders.
- EMR - Epic.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 18.