Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- If you choose the Army Reserve, you can continue to work in your community and serve when needed.
- United States citizenship or Permenant Residence (Reserve only).
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- Low-cost healthcare and dental insurance for your family.
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
- Insurance: No-cost healthcare and dental insurance for you.
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- Sign-on Bonus: $300,000 signing (accession) bonus plus $49,000 incentive pay annually.
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- For either path you may choose, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who share your values and a passion for excellence.
- Incentive Pay: $40,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- You can make a difference when Soldiers and their families need it most.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Peoria, IL.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family.
- As an emergency medicine physician and officer on the United States Army healthcare team, you will have access to the latest and most advanced technology and techniques.
- Working alongside many dedicated professionals at the top of their fields in one of our state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- You will lead a well-trained critical response team when patients require immediate medical attention.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.