Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support Staff: TBD.
- New jobs daily!
- Acceptable Specialties: EM, FP, IM.
- Start Date: if asap,credentialing less than 30 days.
- It has Chicago.
- The Land of Lincoln was the first state to abolish slavery.
- Location: Illinois.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 4 beds in ER.
- Annual Volume:3000.
- There is 26 miles of salt-free beachfront.
- Trauma Level: non-designated.
- Procedures Needed: general procedures.
- Weekend coverage only at a very low volume rural hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Alliance is a full-service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- And Chicago gave you deep dish pizza.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 2 months.
- The historic Route 66 starts in Illinois.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 24 reasons Illinois is the most underrated state in the United States.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Charting / Dictation: Ctsi.
- Reason for Coverage Need: need weekend coverage.
- Thank you and.
- Schedule: Friday morning to Sunday noon.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals, BLS.
- No license,.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Shifts per Month Needed: 6.
- You're able to read this because some smart people from University of Illinois invented the modern day web browser.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.