Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- No license,.
- Schedule: Friday morning to Sunday noon.
- Alliance is a full-service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Shifts per Month Needed: 6.
- Start Date: if asap,credentialing less than 30 days.
- There is 26 miles of salt-free beachfront.
- And Chicago gave you deep dish pizza.
- The Land of Lincoln was the first state to abolish slavery.
- The historic Route 66 starts in Illinois.
- You're able to read this because some smart people from University of Illinois invented the modern day web browser.
- 24 reasons Illinois is the most underrated state in the United States.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- It has Chicago.
- Charting / Dictation: Ctsi.
- Weekend coverage only at a very low volume rural hospital.
- Thank you and.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 2 months.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Procedures Needed: general procedures.
- Support Staff: TBD.
- Location: Illinois.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals, BLS.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 4 beds in ER.
- Acceptable Specialties: EM, FP, IM.
- New jobs daily!
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Trauma Level: non-designated.
- Annual Volume:3000.
- Reason for Coverage Need: need weekend coverage.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 21.