Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weekend coverage only at a very low volume rural hospital.
- Schedule: Friday morning to Sunday noon.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Reason for Coverage Need: need weekend coverage.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals, BLS.
- Procedures Needed: general procedures.
- Annual Volume:3000.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 4 beds in ER.
- Acceptable Specialties: EM, FP, IM.
- It has Chicago.
- Alliance is a full-service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Thank you and.
- Shifts per Month Needed: 6.
- The Land of Lincoln was the first state to abolish slavery.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 2 months.
- And Chicago gave you deep dish pizza.
- 24 reasons Illinois is the most underrated state in the United States.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- There is 26 miles of salt-free beachfront.
- Support Staff: TBD.
- You're able to read this because some smart people from University of Illinois invented the modern day web browser.
- Location: Illinois.
- No license,.
- Charting / Dictation: Ctsi.
- Trauma Level: non-designated.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- New jobs daily!
- Start Date: if asap,credentialing less than 30 days.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- The historic Route 66 starts in Illinois.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 21.