Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Thank you and.
- Acceptable Specialties: EM, FP, IM.
- Procedures Needed: general procedures.
- The historic Route 66 starts in Illinois.
- Schedule: Friday morning to Sunday noon.
- There is 26 miles of salt-free beachfront.
- Annual Volume:3000.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals, BLS.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Charting / Dictation: Ctsi.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- No license,.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- The Land of Lincoln was the first state to abolish slavery.
- It has Chicago.
- Support Staff: TBD.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 2 months.
- You're able to read this because some smart people from University of Illinois invented the modern day web browser.
- Alliance is a full-service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Shifts per Month Needed: 6.
- Start Date: if asap,credentialing less than 30 days.
- Trauma Level: non-designated.
- And Chicago gave you deep dish pizza.
- Reason for Coverage Need: need weekend coverage.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- New jobs daily!
- Location: Illinois.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 4 beds in ER.
- 24 reasons Illinois is the most underrated state in the United States.
- Weekend coverage only at a very low volume rural hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 21.