Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current state license a plus.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- 8% admit rate.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- 150-bed facility that sees over 7,000 Emergency Department patients each year.
- Brand new Vituity site, along with four other facilities in the Hshs system.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Vituity also staffs the Hospital Medicine team and associated Urgent Care sites, providing care across the continuum to deliver a coordinated acute care experience for every patient.
- Hshs Holy Family Hospital - Greenville, IL.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Full time opportunity available.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Jan 9.