Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Elk Grove Village) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our health system is ranked among the nation's best-performing systems.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including retirement options and CME allowance.
- There are flexible scheduling options as well as daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center, is a 387-bed acute care hospital.
- The emergency department treats 50,000 patients annually, and is a level II trauma center.
- Surgeons and anesthesiologists are on. Heart catheterization lab, Imaging services, such as x-ray and MRI, and electronic documentation are some of the cutting edge technologies available.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join a our top rated emergency department in the the affluent northwest suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.
- Lucrative RVU compensation model.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 12.