Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Elk Grove Village) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join a our top rated emergency department in the the affluent northwest suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.
- Our health system is ranked among the nation's best-performing systems.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Surgeons and anesthesiologists are on. Heart catheterization lab, Imaging services, such as x-ray and MRI, and electronic documentation are some of the cutting edge technologies available.
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center, is a 387-bed acute care hospital.
- Lucrative RVU compensation model.
- The emergency department treats 50,000 patients annually, and is a level II trauma center.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including retirement options and CME allowance.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- There are flexible scheduling options as well as daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 12.