Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Elk Grove Village) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The emergency department treats 50,000 patients annually, and is a level II trauma center.
- Our health system is ranked among the nation's best-performing systems.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join a our top rated emergency department in the the affluent northwest suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Lucrative RVU compensation model.
- Surgeons and anesthesiologists are on. Heart catheterization lab, Imaging services, such as x-ray and MRI, and electronic documentation are some of the cutting edge technologies available.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including retirement options and CME allowance.
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center, is a 387-bed acute care hospital.
- There are flexible scheduling options as well as daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 12.