Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding full-time opportunity for an physician to join our Emergency Department at Saint Anthony Hospital in the great city of Chicago, Illinois.
- Our ED treats 37,000 patients per year never turning anyone away or leaving anyone behind.
- Saint Anthony Hospital is an independent, nonprofit, acute care, diverse, and community-centric organization.
- The facility provides medical care, social services, and community outreach to the residents of eight city neighborhoods.
- We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- This ED is Approved for Pediatrics (Edap) by the Illinois Department of Public Health and features bedside ultrasound, a fast track staffed by advanced practice clinicians, 30 hours of physician coverage, and 32 hours of APC coverage.
- Over 100,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute.
- We have a tight knit team of physicians, nurses, advanced-practice nurses, and technicians.
- Full comprehensive benefit package, CME.
- Competitive compensation, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.