Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our ED treats 37,000 patients per year never turning anyone away or leaving anyone behind.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Competitive compensation, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance.
- The facility provides medical care, social services, and community outreach to the residents of eight city neighborhoods.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefit package, CME.
- Over 100,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute.
- Saint Anthony Hospital is an independent, nonprofit, acute care, diverse, and community-centric organization.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding full-time opportunity for an physician to join our Emergency Department at Saint Anthony Hospital in the great city of Chicago, Illinois.
- This ED is Approved for Pediatrics (Edap) by the Illinois Department of Public Health and features bedside ultrasound, a fast track staffed by advanced practice clinicians, 30 hours of physician coverage, and 32 hours of APC coverage.
- We have a tight knit team of physicians, nurses, advanced-practice nurses, and technicians.
- We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.