Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility provides medical care, social services, and community outreach to the residents of eight city neighborhoods.
- Our ED treats 37,000 patients per year never turning anyone away or leaving anyone behind.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- Saint Anthony Hospital is an independent, nonprofit, acute care, diverse, and community-centric organization.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding full-time opportunity for an physician to join our Emergency Department at Saint Anthony Hospital in the great city of Chicago, Illinois.
- We have a tight knit team of physicians, nurses, advanced-practice nurses, and technicians.
- Full comprehensive benefit package, CME.
- Over 100,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute.
- Competitive compensation, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance.
- We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage.
- This ED is Approved for Pediatrics (Edap) by the Illinois Department of Public Health and features bedside ultrasound, a fast track staffed by advanced practice clinicians, 30 hours of physician coverage, and 32 hours of APC coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago