Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- OSF HealthCare is seeking EM board certified, EM board eligible, and primary care boarded physicians with extensive ED experience.
- Opportunities range from a critical access hospital with 7k annual volume to an 82k visit academic, Level 1 Trauma Center with EM residency, dedicated peds area, obs unit, 24/7 MRI, cath lab, trauma, stroke, and Stemi teams.
- Academic and clinical positions.
- Opportunities in academic faculty positions, pediatric emergency medicine, geriatric emergency medicine, ultrasound fellowship, EMS, simulation medicine and other clinical interests.
- Loan repayment and signing bonus options.
- OSF HealthCare is ranked in the Top 5 health care employers in the nation by Forbes.
- One week paid CME + $7,rive to provide a culture that is unique and enhances our Mission of providing "the greatest care and love" to all the patients we serve.
- OSF HealthCare is an integrated healthcare delivery system with 13 hospitals and a free-standing ED.
- The greater Peoria area is family friendly, has a population of 350, of living with all the comforts and attractions of the big city with less congestion.
- Peoria is under three hours from both Chicago and St. Louis by car.
- About OSF HealthCare.
- Opportunities in career development and leadership.
- Annual Performance Bonus.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Galesburg, IL.
- Choose from a variety of settings and shift lengths.
- Over five weeks paid vacation.
- Employees working 32 hours per week or more are considered full-time.
- Annual Raises.
- Be part of an experienced team of 60 physicians who enjoy a compensation and benefits package at the 90th percentile and top-end paid time off.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
- OSF HealthCare is a faith-based, 13-hospital health system serving Illinois and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.