Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 shifts minimum, but more depending on flexibility.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Patient Volume: 65K.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- EM locums needed for Illinois ER.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: NA.
- Cover ER.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Location: WI.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Thank you and.
- Patient Age Range: All ages.
- Shifts available: 7A - 7P, 7P - 7A.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 23.