Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Shifts available: 7A - 7P, 7P - 7A.
- Location: WI.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: NA.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 shifts minimum, but more depending on flexibility.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Patient Age Range: All ages.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Patient Volume: 65K.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Cover ER.
- EM locums needed for Illinois ER.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Thank you and.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.