Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 shifts minimum, but more depending on flexibility.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: NA.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Patient Age Range: All ages.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Shifts available: 7A - 7P, 7P - 7A.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Cover ER.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Thank you and.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- EM locums needed for Illinois ER.
- Patient Volume: 65K.
- Location: WI.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 23.