Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sterling) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apartment available for commuters.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Increased hourly rate.
- Annual bonus, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join a dedicated Emergency Department group at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, Illinois.
- Our state-of-the-art Emergency Department treats 30,000 patients annually, and admits approximately 18%. With 36 hours of Physician coverage, and 20 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage, clinicians see well under 2 patients per hour.
- Flexible scheduling offered as most nights are covered by night docs so only a few nights a month would be required.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- Services such as state-of-the-art Cath Lab, 18 CCU, ICU, Biotelemetry beds, and Diagnostic imaging are available 24-7.
- CGH Medical Center is a progressive Acute-Care facility, that has consistently received high ratings for delivering quality care, safety, and high patient satisfaction.
- Physicians are backed by a very supportive administrative staff, and clinicians are highly respected amongst medical staff.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including retirement options.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago