Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Harvard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 RNs.
- Radiologist will make the final read (virtual).
- Mercyhealth is seeking BE/BC in Emergency Medicine or BE/BC in Family Medicine physicians with current emergency medicine experience to join our Emergency Medicine team in Harvard, Illinois.
- EMR = Epic.
- Mercyhealth was recently included on the Becker's Hospital Review list of the top 150 places to work in healthcare.
- 12hr and 24hr shifts.
- 10% admission rate.
- Mercyhealth-Harvard Hospital is a 18 bed critical access hospital located in Harvard, IL.
- Shift times: 8a-8a (24 hours) / shift times: 8a-8p/8p-8a (12 hours).
- Average 30 transfers per month to Mercyhealth Hosptial-Rockton Avenue (our Level I adult trauma, Level III Nicu facility) in Rockford, IL - all transfers are hardwired and seamless.
- ED provider will make initial radiology reads.
- Cardiology available on.
- 25% pediatric cases.
- Looking for Outstanding Compensation and Great Work Life Balance?
- Average 17 patients per day.
- Approximately 6,200 annual patient visits.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Harvard, IL.
- 5 Bed ED with the capability to increase to 8 beds in the pre-surgical area (when unused).
- Typical Peak Times: 12p-8p.
- No Nephrology services.
- Respiratory Therapy available on-site and on.
- Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising five hospitals, more than 675 physicians, over 80 outpatient clinics, and other service sites that provide care to more than 2 million patients in more than 50 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago