Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dixon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dixon has much to offer a physician and their family!
- KSB Hospital has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join our team in Dixon, IL!
- We have plenty to offer for everyone!
- We currently employ 55 physicians in a multi-specialty, hospital integrated group practice.
- KSB Hospital lies on the banks of the Rock River in historic Dixon, IL.
- Relocation assistance.
- Living in Dixon offers the advantages of a smaller town with a great quality and cost of living, welcoming neighbors, and a safe environment - all while still being less than 2 hours from anywhere in Chicago including O'hare International Airport and the Magnificent Mile.
- Competitive compensation plan.
- With Dixon's more than 25 parks, a selection of golf courses, a beautiful riverfront, and a vibrant downtown.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Dixon, IL.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- About Our Community.
- Comprehensive benefit plans for the physician and their family.
- Our newly remodeled Emergency Department sees an average of 19,000 patients annually and physicians work 12/12 hour shifts monthly.
- At KSB, it's the people - our patients, our team, our families - that make us special!
- And more!
- KSB Hospital is an independent, 84 bed community hospital.
- About KSB.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago