Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Today, the city is an international hub for finance, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation, with O'hare International Airport being the busiest Airport in the world.
- Chicago's Culture includes contributions to the visual arts, novels, film, theater, music and passionate sports fans.
- Schedule will be 12 hour shifts and can chose days, nights or a mix.
- Full benefits and bonuses avaialble.
- Opportunity: Seeking multiple Emergency Medicine physicians!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Flexible schedule!
- Chicago the third most populous city in the United States, with 2 million residents.
- Will work 14 shifts a month and able to work extra shifts if desired.
- Facility: A Level IV Trauma Center with 15+ bed ED Department and excellent subspecialty support.
- Location: Chicago!
- Compensation: Compensation is above average for the Chicago market.
- EMR is Meditech.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago