Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Offering Independent contractor or employment options, sign-on, and student loan repayment.
- Compensation: Make $400,000++ a year!
- With a bustling downtown filled with breweries and restaurants, there is always great dining and drinks available.
- Surrounded by national parks, golf courses and has access to fine wineries.
- Location: A hidden gem in America's heartland!
- Opportunity: Seeking an Emergency Medicine physician.
- Enjoy low cost of living and academics available with a Top 100 Research University.
- Excellent subspecialty support and opportunity for growth.
- ED Department averages 60,000+ annual visits.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Work 13 shifts a month for full time work.
- Facility: A not-for-profit healthcare system.
- This thriving college town has no shortage of things to do!
- Only 2 hours southeast of St. Louis, and 3 hours away from Nashville and Memphis, this town has easy access to major metropolitan areas while still being able to enjoy the many perks of being a smaller town.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago