Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Southern Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 25 bed Critical access hospital.
- 24 hour shifts available.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- What more can you want!
- Credentialing takes 60-90 days.
- Located withing driving distance of St Louis and Evansville.
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- Candidates should be Board certified in Emergency medicine, Internal medicine or family medicine and have an active and unrestricted Illinois medical license.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
- The annual ED volume is 8500.
- MDA is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians at a facility in southern Illinois.
- Family Medicine Physicians and Internal Medicine Physicians are welcom. Low acuity Emergency Medicine with 24 hour shifts.
- Electronic medical record (EMR) is Athena.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.