Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hoffman Estates) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualified candidates will be PEM fellowship trained and certified.
- We have an outstanding Medical Director opportunity for a Physician looking to lead our Pediatric Emergency Department at St. Alexius Medical Center.
- Plus 24/7 in-house pediatric intensive care and neonatology specialists at Alexian Brothers Women & Children's Hospital.
- St. Alexius Medical Center is a 339-bed community hospital located in Hoffman Estates, and has been ranked one of the best regional hospitals by United States News and World Report.
- We offer children kid-sized medical emergency equipment, access to care from over 80 Pediatricians and 60 pediatric sub-specialists.
- EmergiKids is a special emergency care department dedicated exclusively to the acute care needs of children located inside St. Alexius Medical Center emergency department.
- EmergiKids treats approximately 12,000- 13,000 patients annually.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago