Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arlington Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 496-bed hospital serving the Chicago area.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- Outdoor and indoor activities to enjoy year-round: hiking, biking, picnicking, golfing, sports venues to enjoy basketball, soccer, wrestling, and more!
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition including The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval in 2006 and 2011 and a ranking as one of the best hospitals in the Chicago-metro area (.7) and in Illinois (.8) by United States News & World Report in 2012-2013.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- Current state license is a plus.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Northwest Community Hospital - Arlington Heights, Illinois.
- The state-of-the-art Level II Trauma Center sees 75,000 annual ED patient visits, treating more patients than any other hospital in the northwest suburbs.
- The Chicago area has all the great cultural attractions: fine arts, museums, high quality dining establishments.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by CEP America