Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rochelle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recognized as the.1 Critical Access Hospital in Illinois, Rochelle Community Hospital is located just 90 minutes west of Chicago on I-88 and 30 minutes south of Rockford.
- Weekend Coverage Needed Asap!
- Patient acuity is low-moderate.
- Physician Requirements.
- RCH's multi-specialty center offers services in cardiology, hematology/oncology, neurology, orthopedics and podiatry.
- Quality care.
- RCH is a leader in health care serving Ogle, northern Lee and western DeKalb counties.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- ED physicians work 12-24 hour shifts with no inpatient work.
- Full-time, part-time, & float.
- Physician Benefits.
- Rochelle is about 75 miles west of Chicago and 25 miles south of Rockford.
- Quality of Life.
- The population was 9,574 at the 2010 census, up from 9,424 at the 2000 census.
- Quality people.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- ED Experience within the last 2 years.
- Board Certified and Residency trained in Emergency Medicine.
- Shifts with no Inpatient.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Current Acls, Atls, & Pals.
- Rochelle is a city in Ogle County, Illinois, United States.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- 12-24 Hr.
- In addition to emergency care, services in include diagnostic imaging, home healthcare resources, rehab services, occupational health, inpatient and outpatient surgery, as well as a variety of outpatient services.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Current unrestricted Illinois medical license and.
- Rochelle is the birthplace and hometown of three-time Academy Award nominee Joan Allen.
- The emergency department sees 8,000 patient visits per year with low to moderate acuity.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services