Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · February 25, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rochelle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality care.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Recognized as the.1 Critical Access Hospital in Illinois, Rochelle Community Hospital is located just 90 minutes west of Chicago on I-88 and 30 minutes south of Rockford.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Patient acuity is low-moderate.
- Rochelle is about 75 miles west of Chicago and 25 miles south of Rockford.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality of Life.
- Shifts with no Inpatient.
- Physician Benefits.
- Weekend Coverage Needed Asap!
- Full-time, part-time, & float.
- Rochelle is a city in Ogle County, Illinois, United States.
- The emergency department sees 8,000 patient visits per year with low to moderate acuity.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- RCH's multi-specialty center offers services in cardiology, hematology/oncology, neurology, orthopedics and podiatry.
- Independent Contractor status.
- ED physicians work 12-24 hour shifts with no inpatient work.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Rochelle is the birthplace and hometown of three-time Academy Award nominee Joan Allen.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Quality people.
- 12-24 Hr.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- RCH is a leader in health care serving Ogle, northern Lee and western DeKalb counties.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- In addition to emergency care, services in include diagnostic imaging, home healthcare resources, rehab services, occupational health, inpatient and outpatient surgery, as well as a variety of outpatient services.
- ED Experience within the last 2 years.
- Current unrestricted Illinois medical license and.
- Physician Requirements.
- Current Acls, Atls, & Pals.
- The population was 9,574 at the 2010 census, up from 9,424 at the 2000 census.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Board Certified and Residency trained in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services