Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Aledo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Aledo is located south of Rock Island, IL along the Iowa border, and is known for its historical society.
- Full-time, part-time, & PRN shifts available.
- Quality people.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Emergency room is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week and ready to handle any emergency.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Physicians, nurses, and ancillary staff are on hand to give you and your loved ones the best care possible.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Current unrestricted Illinois medical license and.
- Quality of Life.
- Emergency Department experience needed within the last two years.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Our emergency room has little to no waiting and is equipped with the latest technology available.
- Physician Benefits.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emegency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Current Acls, Atls, & Pals.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- ED Physician needed at Genesis Medical Center, Aledo.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Genesis Medical Center, Aledo's.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality care.
- Mercer County Hospital is located approximately three hours from Chicago, 30 minutes south of Davenport, Iowa and 86 miles northwest of Peoria.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services