Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Aledo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent Contractor status.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Full-time, part-time, & PRN shifts available.
- Physicians, nurses, and ancillary staff are on hand to give you and your loved ones the best care possible.
- ED Physician needed at Genesis Medical Center, Aledo.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Physician Benefits.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality people.
- Aledo is located south of Rock Island, IL along the Iowa border, and is known for its historical society.
- Current unrestricted Illinois medical license and.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Emergency Department experience needed within the last two years.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Mercer County Hospital is located approximately three hours from Chicago, 30 minutes south of Davenport, Iowa and 86 miles northwest of Peoria.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Current Acls, Atls, & Pals.
- Genesis Medical Center, Aledo's.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emegency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Quality care.
- Emergency room is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week and ready to handle any emergency.
- Our emergency room has little to no waiting and is equipped with the latest technology available.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services