Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · February 25, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Aledo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality care.
- Full-time, part-time, & PRN shifts available.
- Emergency Department experience needed within the last two years.
- Physicians, nurses, and ancillary staff are on hand to give you and your loved ones the best care possible.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Physician Benefits.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Our emergency room has little to no waiting and is equipped with the latest technology available.
- Aledo is located south of Rock Island, IL along the Iowa border, and is known for its historical society.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Current unrestricted Illinois medical license and.
- Current Acls, Atls, & Pals.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality of Life.
- Emergency room is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week and ready to handle any emergency.
- ED Physician needed at Genesis Medical Center, Aledo.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Genesis Medical Center, Aledo's.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Mercer County Hospital is located approximately three hours from Chicago, 30 minutes south of Davenport, Iowa and 86 miles northwest of Peoria.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emegency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Quality people.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services