Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Profit sharing and partnership offered.
- 7a-5p, 11a-9p, 4p-2a, 9p-7a.
- Average patients per hour: 1-1.
- Relax in Your 4 Bedroom, 312.
- Locations: Float between two locations 30,000 (Level 3/4) & 70,000 (Level 1).
- Wonderful golf courses, Comedy clubs, Escape rooms, and several parks.
- Sign-on: $50,000.
- Bath on 5 Acres with Your Very Own Private Lake, Starting at $250,000.
- Fulltime: 130 hours per month.
- Water Park, Zoo, Museums, Shopping malls, Creative play centers for the kids.
- Quality of life Abem position in a metro area.
- Profit sharing: Average $8-$10,000 per at year 2, Doubles at year 5.
- PTO: 120 hours per year.
- Shifts: 50%AM 50%PM.
- Academics: Available.
- Top notch Medical school located in town, School district is also great!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Email me.
- Partnership: Average $100-$120,000 per year at years 5+.
- 225 hr Employed w/ Full benefits or, $275 hr 1099.
- A great place.
- Shifts: 10 hours.
- 215,000 metro area with regional airport.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago