Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Streator) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Be a part of the future growth and expansion with Infinity-Meds!
- Emergency care.
- ED-Abem Certification required.
- An emphasis on teamwork with experienced physician leaders.
- Infinity-Meds is pleased to announce the availability of a premier Emergency Medicine Physician opportunity in the Illinois Valley outside of Chicago.
- 12,000 Annual ED volume.
- For over 30 years, we have worked to provide high-quality health care that reflects our commitment to superior service, responsiveness, accountability, and providing a stable group of the best and the brightest physicians.
- Competitive, incentive-based compensation - Earn $450-500,000/yr.
- We are looking for quality emergency medicine physicians to join our stable, privately owned group for a free-standing ED providing 24 hr.
- 12 and 24 hour shifts.
- In the heart of Northern Illinois the area offers convenient access to the advantages of major metropolitan areas, Located southwest of Chicago, north of Bloomington, and northeast of Peoria.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Streator, IL.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago