Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Breese) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This attractive lifestyle position offers competitive hourly compensation plus incentives at a lower volume facility, optional 24-hour shifts, predictability (shifts are booked 60 days in advance), paid malpractice coverage, and flexible scheduling.
- Highland is located approximately 35 miles east of St. Louis, offering close access to numerous museums, a world-class zoo, major entertainment facilities and sports centers, and an international airport.
- Qualified candidates will be board certified/board eligible emergency medicine or board certified primary care physicians with a strong background in emergency medicine, with current Acls, Atls and Pals certifications.
- Infinity-Meds is pleased to announce the availability of a premier Emergency Medicine Physician opportunity outside St. Louis.
- Come and see why Highland is a great place to live, work, and play.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Breese, IL.
- We are in the process of accepting CV's and scheduling confidential interviews.
- Part of the Hshs system, St. Joseph's Hospital, a 106-bed facility with 6,000 annual ED visits, has provided high quality care for 130 years.
- We are looking for quality emergency medicine physicians to join our stable, privately owned group for a hospital setting ED providing 24 hour emergency care.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago