Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Breese) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EM, FP, or IM Board Certification with 500 hours of ED experience as well as current Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- We are in the process of accepting CV's and scheduling confidential interviews.
- Infinity-Meds is pleased to announce the availability of a premier Emergency Medicine Physician opportunity 45 minutes from downtown St. Louis.
- 12 or 24 hour shifts.
- Located just 45 minutes from downtown St. Louis, Breese is a great place to work -a wonderful mix of small-town caring and community pride.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Breese, IL.
- An emphasis on teamwork with experienced physician leaders.
- We are looking for quality emergency medicine physicians to join our stable, privately owned group for a hospital setting ED providing 24 hour emergency care.
- Competitive, incentive-based compensation.
- Be a part of the future growth and expansion with Infinity-Meds!
- For over 30 years, we have worked to provide high-quality health care that reflects our commitment to superior service, responsiveness, accountability, and providing a stable group of the best and the brightest physicians.
- 8,000 Annual ED volume.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago