Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Decatur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 36 hours of Physician and 20 hours of NP/PA coverage.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Decatur, IL.
- 41,000 Annual ED volume - 12 hour shifts.
- Competitive, incentive-based compensation - $520,000 income potential.
- St. Mary's is located about 40 minutes from Springfield, the capital of Illinois.
- St. Mary's Hospital is located about 40 minutes from Springfield, the capital of Illinois.
- In addition to the great quality of living, the school systems boast world class educational opportunities in both their private and public schools.
- Infinity-Meds is pleased to announce the availability of a premier Emergency Medicine Physician opportunity just outside of Springfield, Illinois.
- Whether it is the outdoors, shopping or the arts there truly is something for everyone.
- St. Mary's recently built a new Emergency Department that was designed to maximize efficiency and response times, while offering greater comfort and privacy for patients and their loved ones.
- The emergency department's capacity for more than 44,000 patients per year is an increase of 25% and the hospital expanded our laboratory capabilities and increasing our speed and efficiency.
- We are in the process of accepting CV's and scheduling confidential interviews.
- Be a part of the future growth and expansion with Infinity-Meds!
- Overlooking beautiful Lake Decatur, Decatur offers numerous activities.
- Independent Contractor with Paid Malpractice.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago