Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- If employed with health system: $186/hour at Large and Medium facilities and $153/hour at small facility.
- Opportunity: Health system is seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to work at their 3 facilities.
- Location: Known as the "Southern Capital" of Illinois, this thriving college town has no shortage of things to do!
- J-1 and H-1 candidates encouraged.
- Compensation: If independent contractor: $210/hour at Large and Medium facilities and $168/hour at small facility.
- Will consider Family Medicine and Internal Medicine candidates!
- Only 2 hours southeast of St. Louis, and 3 hours away from Nashville and Memphis, this town has easy access to major metropolitan areas while still being able to enjoy the many perks of being a smaller town.
- The physicians will work 13 12 hour shifts a month.
- With a bustling downtown filled with breweries and restaurants, there is always great dining and drinks available.
- A medium sized 114 bed facility with 15 ER beds, and a small 25 bed facility with 11 ER beds.
- Surrounded by national parks, golf courses and has access to fine wineries.
- Looking for candidates for 2017, 2018 and even 2019.
- Facility: Health system has 3 total facilities that physicians can work at.
- 40/hour on holidays with full benefits package.
- A large 154 bed facility with 21 ER beds and 26 ICU beds that is currently applying for level II trauma center.
- Patient census varies by location.
- Malpractice and tail coverage.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Full benefits include RVU bonuses sign on, relocation, malpractice and tail, student loan repayment.
- 40/hour holiday premium.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago