Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · November 21, 2019
3 Jobs in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macomb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It has become a regional center for health care and senior living facilities.
- Their doctors, nurses, and staff provide their patients and their families continuity of care, close to home - making McDonough District Hospital their communities' first choice in healthcare.
- Macomb has a variety of parks, green spaces, and outdoor amenities.
- Through the years, they have continually expanded their high quality services for people at all stages of their lives.
- While their services have advanced, their commitment to providing healthcare in an atmosphere of compassion and caring has remained constant.
- FT/PT/PRN ED Physicians Needed!
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- A special census in 2014 showed the town's population to be 21,516.
- NEW Location IN West Illinois!
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Must participate in Edap & Acute Stroke Ready Hospital Initiatives.
- McDonough District Hospital has been a source of healing, caring, and hope since they first opened their doors to the people of western Illinois in 1958.
- McDonough District Hospital in Macomb, IL.
- Among the other recreational facilities are the Harry Mussato Golf Course (eighteen holes), operated by Western Illinois University.
- McDonough District Hospital is centered in Macomb, Illinois, home to Ncaa Division I Western Illinois University and Spoon River College.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- 14,664 Yearly Volume (40 pts/day).
- Macomb offers area residents numerous cultural, academic, and recreational venues.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- 12 Hours APP coverage.
- ED Beds: 10.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Company Information Quality people.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Hospital serves as med control for area EMS.
- Today, MDH is a 48-bed healthcare facility providing an impressive spectrum of advanced medical treatments and personalized health services.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- It is located in the center of western Illinois, roughly 35 miles east of the Mississippi River and 35 miles west of the Illinois River.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Well-known as the home of Western Illinois University, the town is also noted for its 1872 courthouse, nineteenth-century square, and various other historic sites.
- With only a three-hour drive to St. Louis and twice daily Amtrak service to Chicago, Macomb residents have ready access to even larger metropolitan areas.
- Quality of Life.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Macomb is the county seat of McDonough County, Illinois, in the United States.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Chandler Park is a beautiful downtown wooded green space with a playground, gazebo, and monuments that hosts events ranging from the local Farmers Market to art festivals and more.
- It is 77 miles south of the Quad Cities.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in EM/FM/IM.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality care.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Normal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The annual volume is 20,000 - 30,000.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 20,000 - 30,000 annual volume.
- Schedule: 9- to 10-hour shifts.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The ideal candidate has an active IL state license and is board certified or board eligible.
- The assignment schedule will consist of 9- to 10-hour shifts.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- A facility in Illinois seeks a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to provide coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Walker) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Walker continues to be one of the fastest growing neighboring suburban cities near Baton Rouge in Louisiana offering an affordable, comfortable and secure lifestyle.
- Ft and includes specialized treatment areas for critical care, mental health and fast track non-critical care designed to improve the care process and reduce waiting times.
- Great opportunity to build a core team of four physicians with the support of allied providers onsite.
- Atlanta: 500.
- Houston: 297.
- Epic EMR.
- Dallas: 456.
- Approximately 30,000 visits annually.
- This growing community topped the list this year among Louisiana cities with the highest annual household income above national average and with education a top priority, the Livingston Independent School District has been highly ranked in the state for five consecutive years.
- APP coverage = 36 hours per day average.
- New Orleans: 73.
- Extremely well staffed with experienced RNs, 24/7 phlebotomist and respiratory therapist.
- Our Lady of the Lake Livingston campus has 24/7/ certified emergency medicine physicians.
- There are two mental health and three fast track bays for treating both high and low acuity patients.
- It is truly a great place to work, raise your family and.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Walker, LA.
- Baton Rouge: 20.
- The City of Walker offers the convenience of a metropolitan area with all the charm of small city living.
- The 19 bed free standing Emergency Department is 140,ance to Major Cities (in miles).
- We are seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians for our free standing ER site in Livingston Parrish in Walker, LA.
- Physician coverage = 24 hours per day average.
- 19-beds with dedicated fast track and specialty treatment area for mental health.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago